This year marks KLC School of Design’s 30th Anniversary. In recognition of this the school is celebrating 30 years inspiring design. Since KLC’s humble beginnings around a kitchen table in 1982, the school has grown and expanded to now occupy the entire fifth floor of Design Centre East in Chelsea Harbour as well as studio space at Hampton Court Palace. In the coming months KLC is developing activities to celebrate the schools commitment to excellence in interior and garden design education.
• A fresh new look for the KLC website incorporating social media
• 30 Design Inspirations, news and views on KLC from education to authors to industry partners and products.
• Working more closely with industry partners to develop new projects, products and events.
• The beginning of the KLC’s ‘Inspiring young designer’s’ project in which KLC School of Design together with architectural firm Lifschutz Davidson Sandilands work with local schools on a design project to encourage 14-15 year olds to consider a career in design.
• KLC graduate exhibition. This year the exhibition will be bigger and better as we celebrate students’ work along with tutor work, community work and products produced by students.
• For the new academic year in September the school will have some exciting announcements for students and Alumni alike.
Where the CPD logo is indicated, these courses would be valuable in our opinion for Continuing Professional Development
If you would like to make an appointment to visit the school please contact the admissions department on 020 7376 3377Contact us