Location Map & Directions
Chelsea Harbour is at the end of Lots Road, which leads off the Kings Road. There is a visitor's car park directly below KLC in the Design Centre East with space for 1350 cars.
Accessible via lifts and stairs from Design Centre East, the car park is well-lit, security patrolled and TV monitored 24 hours and costs approx. £2.50 - £3.00 per hour. Look for the entrance to the lifts signed "Design Centre East". KLC is located on the 5th Floor.
By overground rail
Imperial Wharf Station is right by Chelsea Harbour, only a 5 minute walk to KLC.
When you exit Imperial Wharf station, turn left out of ticket office
- Immediately cross the road and make your way up a very gradual hill
- The road bends round to the right and as you near the top, you'll see 3 flags on the opposite side of the road – you're going the right way!
- On your side on the road, you will pass three lamp statues. At the third one, turn right and proceed through the gate
- Look for entrance to "Design Centre East" on the left hand side. The sign is situated between two white banners – Pierre Fray and C+C Milano/Lewis & Wood
- Take the lift to the 5th floor and arrive at KLC reception
The C3 bus runs between Earl's court underground and Clapham Junction main line stations and goes via Chelsea Harbour every 20/25 minutes from Monday - Saturday. The number 11 and 22 buses serving Sloane Square and the West End run along the Kings Road every 7 to 8 minutes on weekdays.
Fulham Broadway tube station (District line) is a 15 - 20 minute walk away. Walking directions as follows:
Exit the shopping centre. At the pedestrian crossing - cross over the road and walk left up the Fulham road. Continue for 5 minutes until you get to a pub on your right hand side on the corner called "The Butchers Hook" here turn right into Holmead Road. Continue to the end of Holmead Road and then turn left. Follow the road until you reach a crossing where you will see across the road on the corner a large green building called "The Furniture Cave". This marks the corner of Lots Road. Cross at the lights and walk up Lots Road until you reach Chelsea Harbour.
Earl's Court station (District/Piccadilly lines) is 15 minutes by C3 bus.
There are taxi ranks at the The Chelsea Harbour Hotel and also at the Lots Road entrance to the Harbour.
KLC School of Design is in the Design Centre East. Take the lift from the entrance to the 5th Floor.
The accommodation listed below is only a guide to local hotels and Bed and Breakfasts.
- The Chelsea Harbour Hotel (5 star luxury) – 020 3564 2773 millenniumhotels.co.uk/thechelseaharbourhotel
- Double Tree by Hilton Hotel London - Chelsea is a 5 minute walk from KLC – 020 7411 2200 doubletree3.hilton.com
- Holiday Inn Express, Wandsworth – 020 8877 5950
- Travel Inn, Putney Bridge – 0870 238 3302
- Travel Lodge, Battersea – 020 7228 5508