Year-Round Colour and Cut Flowers
Introductory garden design course focusing on border design and planting for year round colour.
Join our expert tutor who will teach you how to create a planting plan that results in abundant floral and foliage display.
- An introduction to garden planning
- Plants for every season
- Plants for cutting
- How to create a planting plan
- Seasonal tasks – how and when to prepare your plot
- Recommended plant combinations for flower arrangement
- Understand the process of planning a garden
- Learn about suitable plants for cutting and year-round interest
- Plan your gardening diary
- Gain inspiration for successful planting and cutting combinations.
Refreshments and a delicious light lunch will be provided.
Katharina changed carriers 20 years ago, from banking to floristry. She has experience as a florist working for 5 star hotels, company events as well as weddings and private clients. Since then she has expanded her knowledge as a florist working and living in USA, Germany and UK. In USA Katharina was running her workshop, teaching floristry for different occasions.
Six years ago Katharina took her passion for plants and flowers a step further and studied Garden Design at KLC School of Design. She graduated with distinction and was awarded for best Planting Combination. Her style is best described as natural, embracing the natural beauty of every season.