Internal applicants can progress on to the BA (Hons) subject to successful completion of:
- Foundation Degree Interior Design (Levels 4 & 5)
- Diploma Interior Design (Level 5)
along with an endorsement from their Course Leader.
External applicants will require:
- Foundation Degree or equivalent in a design-related subject area
(i.e. Higher National Diploma / Level 5 qualification)
- A digital portfolio of work demonstrating a variety of skills, including evidence of technical drawing and computer aided design programmes
All applicants will be required to complete a 500 word Dissertation Proposal.
Applicants should also have the necessary computer skills for a degree level course and students are required to have a PC laptop computer.
External applicants will require an interview for this course, so please complete the Request an Interview form or call our Admissions team to book your appointment.
To prepare for your interview, you will be asked to complete the following:
- Interview forms, including education and career history
We are able to accept international applicants onto this course, subject to the following:
- IELTS score of 6.5 (www.ielts.org)
- Successful application for a Tier 4 Visa
Please contact our Admissions Team on 20 7376 3377 or email@example.com if you need any further information or advice about the Entry Requirements for this course.