- A Degree (in any subject)
No previous art and design experience is required.
We can also accept applications from mature students who do not hold a degree but have sufficient prior learning experience. In this instance, the School will review any short courses, internships or work experience undertaken. Any non-degree holding students that are accepted onto this course will be required to complete and pass the KLC Preparatory course.
Entry onto the course is by interview only, so please complete the Request an Interview form or call our Admissions team to book your appointment on 020 7376 3377 - Open Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.00.
To prepare for your interview, you will be asked to complete the following:
- Interview forms, including education and career history
- A creative exercise, including a written design rationale and visual room plan
- A multiple choice spatial awareness test.
Computer aided design is a key part of this course; therefore applicants must be computer literate and able to confidently use their personal laptop.
We are able to accept international applicants onto this course, subject to the following:
- IELTS score of 6.5 (www.ielts.org)
- Successful application for a Tier 4 Visa
Please contact our Admissions Team on 020 7376 3377 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further information or advice about the Entry Requirements for this course.