Kickstart your Interior Design Studies
To help students get started on their Online Certificate Interior Design projects
Kickstart your interior design studies with this one day inspirational course that includes a networking opportunity. Students will gain a thorough understanding of the steps taken by professional interior designers to create unique schemes that reflect their client’s lifestyle and preferences.
This is a practical day that covers the design process and creative sourcing. To take advantage of KLC’s excellent location in the Design Centre - Chelsea Harbour, students can also look forward to guided showroom visits. The course will be concluded with an inspirational talk and networking over a glass of wine.
- The Design Process including:
- Client Brief
- Design Analysis
- The Design Statement
- Keeping a Project Journal,
- Practical workshops
- Creative Sourcing
- Developing a Decorative Scheme
- Showroom visits with talk on showroom etiquette and how to use a showroom
- An inspirational talk from an industry expert
- Networking with fellow Online students and Open Learning team over a glass of wine.
This course is particularly suitable for students studying Sections 1 and 2 of the Online Certificate in Interior Design.
Refreshments and a delicious light lunch will be provided.