Reader Event: Country Homes - Learn about modern country style
Modern Country Style
Discover how to decorate using modern country style on this exclusive one-day course with KLC School of Design and Country Homes & Interiors.
On the day, expert tutors will hold short lectures, talks and workshops, giving you the skills to create a relaxed and stylish home. You’ll gain an insight into the theory of colour and its effect on our psychology and environment. You’ll learn more about the modern country palette, textures and patterns, and there will also be tips on drawing together fabrics, furniture and lighting for a beautiful interior.
The cost of the tickets includes a sample board to take home, lunch and refreshments on the day.
- Introduction showing how interior designers use colour, texture and pattern in country homes and interiors.
- Colour theory and psychology, and how it relates to the country colour palette.
- Colour workshop.
- An overview of texture and pattern, plus using these with colour to develop a scheme
12.45-1.30pm - Lunch
1.30 - 4.00pm
- Colour, texture and pattern workshop.
- Sourcing tips.
- How to put all your ideas together on a sample board.
- Practical workshop: creating your look.
- Your questions