Branding, PR and Social Media Skills for Interior Designers
This course will take interior designers and interior design students through the key steps to develop and enhance your own communication strategy to reach new audiences.
Katherine Sandford-Anderson, the founder and director of Sandford PR - an integrated PR and Social Media consultancy that works across the design, interiors, architecture and luxury sectors - will take you through the steps needed to build your brand assets and develop clear messaging to raise your brand’s visibility in the media, engage with journalists, and write compelling press releases. She will also discuss how you can develop an authentic and engaging social media strategy to complement this.
- Establishing a clear brand identity for your business
- Developing inspiring brand assets to reflect your identity
- Understanding the media landscape
- Developing your press kit - writing a press release, photographing your work
- Identifying your audience and engaging with the media
- How to pitch to editors
- Social Media for Interior Designers
- Getting started and growing your online community
- Gain insight into brand identity and how to create a clear USP for your business
- A better understanding of the ever-changing media and how it is relevant to reaching new audiences
- Top tips on how to approach journalists and what they need for you to be successful
- An introduction to the key social media platforms, and how to develop an engaging presence on Social Media
Katherine Sandford-Anderson is a strategic, creative, PR and Social Media Manager with over 20 years of experience in both agency and in-house PR roles. She founded London-based integrated PR and Social Media consultancy Sandford PR in 2010 providing strategic communications for the design, architecture, interiors and luxury sectors.
More recently, Katherine launched Sandford Social to provide clients with the very latest skills with which to manage their social media campaigns.