Home Staging - Style Your Property For Rent or Sale
In a challenging property market, learn from experts how to give your home the edge as you prepare it for rent or sale.
A little bit of time and money invested in preparing and presenting your home can make a huge difference in time to sale, and ultimate selling price. In this informative lecture-based course you will learn to assess your home’s pros and cons, address the negatives and emphasise the selling points, and dress and present your property in the most compelling way.
A little bit of time and money invested in preparing and presenting your property can make a huge difference in the time to rental or sale, and ultimately the renting or selling price. In this informative course you will learn to assess your property’s pros and cons, address the negatives and emphasise the positives, and dress and present your property in the most compelling way.
- Decluttering – meaningful editing of possessions
- Spatial layout – present rooms as useful spaces
- Colour – creating impact…in a good way
- Focal points – creating interest…but not too much
- Dressing and styling – projecting a relevant appearance
- Kerb appeal
- Photography - how to prepare for the photographer’s visit.
- Learn to look critically at your property
- Understand the key likes and dislikes of the typical house purchaser
- Gain inspiration to overhaul the presentation of your property
- Understand how to create visual impact and a sense of lifestyle within interior space.
Adrienne Chinn runs an award-winning interior design practice in London, specialising in residential interiors, which she established in 1999 after graduating from the KLC professional diploma course. She has worked on properties throughout the UK, Switzerland, Morocco, Grenada and Canada.
She has spoken on interior design at conferences and design shows in the UK, Moscow, Kazakhstan and Japan. She also writes and broadcasts on the subject, leads design retreats to Marrakech, and develops and leads short courses for KLC.