Style Your Home For Christmas
Learn original decorating ideas and top tips for styling your home for Christmas.
Learn original decorating ideas and top tips for styling your home for Christmas from stylist and interiors writer Judith Wilson on this fun and informative one-day inspirational course at KLC School of Design.
For over 20 years, Judith Wilson has forged a successful freelance writing career, with features on beautiful homes and interiors widely published in national and international magazines including House & Garden, Homes & Gardens, Livingetc, Country Homes & Interiors, The English Home and The Evening Standard. Her best-selling books on interiors have appeared in numerous editions across Europe and the USA. An accomplished speaker, Judith lectures regularly on styling for the British Institute of Interior Design (BIID), the Design Centre Chelsea Harbour, and KLC School of Design.
Topics covered include:
- Using natural materials to create unique décor
- Decorating for the senses – sight, touch, taste, sound and scent!
- Using seasonal colour to compliment your interiors
- Considering simplicity in bringing hygge to Christmas
- Recycling items from your attic and cupboards into original decorative displays
- Looking at Christmas 2017 trends
- Clever present-wrapping ideas
Attendees are asked to bring in one object that they use year in/year out every Christmas to share with the group
The day will conclude with a workshop where you’ll create personal and unusual Christmas table place cards, a table centrepiece and home-made napkin rings.
By the end of the day you will have learned how to create original, creative Christmas style in your home whether your taste is modern, traditional, rustic, glamorous, or anything in between!
Refreshments and a delicious lunch will be provided.