Part Time Courses
There are a number of funding options available and it can be complicated establishing the most appropriate route for you, so if you would like any advice then please do not hesitate to contact our Registrars by telephone (020 7376 3377) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Student Finance England
This is a government loan to help pay for university or college tuition fees and to help with living costs. Non Degree holding applicants may be able to borrow £6,165 per year towards the cost of a course – you start repaying once you earn over a certain amount.
To check your eligibility and to start your application, please visit the Student Finance website. Our UK provider number is 10008325.
For students to be eligible for Student Finance, they must be studying a designated course. Courses at KLC are designated each year by the Department for Education. Please visit OfS for more information.
Personal Education Loan
There are many different companies offering personal loans, including some that specialise in private education loans which have a reduced repayment through the duration of your course.
Please note that we are unable to accept the 24+ Advanced Learner Loan for our courses.
Alumni and careers
Diploma HE Interior Design students leave KLC with a broad and industry-ready knowledge of interior design. The skills acquired equip graduates to become versatile and individual designers much in demand by the industry.
- Caroline Nicholls shares her experiences, highlights and challenges while studying at KLC.
- Santosh Barmola - Leaving behind a career in modelling and acting, Santosh graduated from the Full Time Diploma in July 2016.
- Anastasisa Schuler reflects on her experiences at KLC and how her career has evolved since graduating.
- KLC Alumni, Gus Goidanich, has shared some of his career highlights, KLC experiences, advice and his love for lighting and design.
- Julie Brownson & Anna Romanenko - We caught up with two of our Diploma Alumni who went into business together after the course.
- Olga Jarvis - After working internationally in Russia & Hong Kong, Olga joined KLC for the Diploma course and transformed her career.
- With a background in textile design, Full Time Diploma Alumni Michele Longoni used his skills to transition to interior design
- Josephine Grima - Studying alongside her full-time job was no easy feat, but Josephine used her impeccable time management skills to complete her qualification.
- Frederic Patoux graduated from the Full Time Diploma in July 2016 after a career change from financial services.
- Pernille Pahle - After a successful career with Burberry, Pernille graduated from the Full Time Diploma this July 2016.
- Caroline Newsome made a bold career change over seventeen years ago with KLC and hasn't looked back since!
- Vertity Roache - Diploma Alumni Verity has been busy launching her own company and fabric line since graduating from KLC in 2010.