Part Time Courses
Alumni and careers
Diploma HE Interior Design students leave KLC with a broad and industry-ready knowledge of interior design. The skills acquired equip graduates to become versatile and individual designers much in demand by the industry.
- Caroline Nicholls shares her experiences, highlights and challenges while studying at KLC.
- Santosh Barmola - Leaving behind a career in modelling and acting, Santosh graduated from the Full Time Diploma in July 2016.
- Anastasisa Schuler reflects on her experiences at KLC and how her career has evolved since graduating.
- KLC Alumni, Gus Goidanich, has shared some of his career highlights, KLC experiences, advice and his love for lighting and design.
- Julie Brownson & Anna Romanenko - We caught up with two of our Diploma Alumni who went into business together after the course.
- Olga Jarvis - After working internationally in Russia & Hong Kong, Olga joined KLC for the Diploma course and transformed her career.
- With a background in textile design, Full Time Diploma Alumni Michele Longoni used his skills to transition to interior design
- Josephine Grima - Studying alongside her full-time job was no easy feat, but Josephine used her impeccable time management skills to complete her qualification.
- Frederic Patoux graduated from the Full Time Diploma in July 2016 after a career change from financial services.
- Pernille Pahle - After a successful career with Burberry, Pernille graduated from the Full Time Diploma this July 2016.
- Caroline Newsome made a bold career change over seventeen years ago with KLC and hasn't looked back since!
- Vertity Roache - Diploma Alumni Verity has been busy launching her own company and fabric line since graduating from KLC in 2010.