To understand the principles of colour rendering.
The day is designed specifically to help students render their plans, elevations and 3D visuals, in order to give the client an attractive impression of the proposed interior scheme or planting plan.
Students will learn colour mixing techniques and have the opportunity to practise and experiment with coloured pencils and pantones*. The workshop will also include the introduction of texture, how to handle scale of pattern and the effective use of shadow and reflection.
The day will cover:
- Coloured pencils
- Pantone pens
- Colour mixing and colour matching to samples
- The use of shadow and reflection
- How to create the effect of finishes such as wood, glass, stone, fabric and mirror.
* Please note that this does not include water colours.
- Breakfast refreshments and a delicious light lunch will be provided. While a vegetarian option is made available, we are unable to cater to specific food intolerances or food allergies.
SAVE 10% off ALL KLC Short Courses with promo code: SC621. Offer ends 30/06/2021
Details for Booking
|Date||Day of week||Time||Duration||Cost||Location||Action|
|Saturday||10.00 - 16.00||1 day||£190||Chelsea Harbour - SW10 0XF|
|Wednesday||10.00 - 16.00||1 day||£190||Chelsea Harbour - SW10 0XF|