Many people have a fear of using colour and pattern, so they shy away from it and “play it safe”, often resulting in a room scheme that is flat and uninspiring.
Whether you are studying interior design or looking for tips on decorating your own home, this one day course will teach you how to put together successful and captivating schemes that combine colour, pattern and texture to add interest, personality and style. The day includes a visit to a fabric showroom and culminates in a hands-on workshop putting together an original decorative scheme from a concept.
- How to use colour harmony
- The importance of having a concept
- Top tips on how to create captivating schemes incorporating colour, texture and pattern
- The latest colour, pattern and shape trends for interiors
- How to put together a scheme using a concept
- How to source effectively from trade fabric showrooms.
- Understanding how to use colour harmonies for effective design schemes
- Understanding the importance of having a concept for successful interior schemes
- How to apply the latest interior colour, pattern and shape trends
- How to source from fabric trade showrooms
- Creation of a creative interior design scheme based on a concept.