Experience Interior Design for 16 to 18 Year Olds
Experience the design process and the creative practices of interior design professionals.
Learn about spatial planning, colour, decorative schemes, materials and mood boards. This 5-day course is a busy mix of informative and inspirational lectures, and creative and immersive practical workshops.
The design project that weaves through this course concludes with the creation of a mood board displaying the original decorative scheme you have selected with a specific client in mind.
Topics being covered:
- The life of an Interior Designer
- The Design Process
- Concept and creating mood
- Planning and dividing space
- Developing a decorative scheme
- Presentation boards.
- Learn about the role of the interior designer, and gain insight into a typical working day
- Understand the design process and how to logically respond to a client brief
- Find out about colour and colour theory, and how you can manipulate this to create a mood board
- Participate in a concept workshop and learn about abstract inspiration
- Learn how to translate your abstract mood inspiration into a real scheme of materials and colour
- Practice making presentation boards and learn about composition, graphic design and visual communication.
- All materials for this course are included in the course fee
- Breakfast refreshments and a delicious light lunch will be provided on the last day. While a vegetarian option is made available, we are unable to cater to specific food intolerances or food allergies.
Suitable for complete beginners and design enthusiasts
SAVE 10% off ALL KLC Short Courses with promo code: SC104. Offer ends 31/07/2020
Details for Booking
|Date||Day of week||Time||Duration||Cost||Location||Action|
|Monday to Friday||10.00am - 4.00pm||1 week (5 days)||£975||Chelsea Harbour - SW10 0XF|
|Monday to Friday||10.00 - 16.45||5 days||£975||Chelsea Harbour - SW10 0XF|