Whether you are a practising interior designer or someone just looking for ideas and inspiration for your own home, this is an area of design that requires specialist knowledge.
This course will consider the fundamentals of practical bathroom design. The emphasis will be on understanding the range of considerations involved in planning and designing a bathroom, and putting these into practice in practical workshops which respond to a client brief. The days will also examine planning issues, the latest style trends and new technology.
The syllabus includes:
- The principles of bathroom design
- Taking the brief and tailoring to lifestyle
- Space planning and relevant regulations
- Sanitaryware and bathroom equipment
- Materials and finishes
- Colour and lighting
- Style trends and new technology
- Practical workshops