Presentation Boards - Methods, Materials and Media
Learn effective presentation methods to help you sell your scheme to clients, culminating in a practical presentation sample board workshop.
Presentation boards, whether they are digital or physical, are the most effective ways to explain and sell your design schemes to clients. In this one-day course, we will survey some of the top digital presentation methods currently available, as well as explore other physical presentation methods of your concept, drawings, samples and furniture.
While digital presentation methods are extremely effective for showing your client the concept, drawings and furniture, nothing gives the client as good an idea of a proposed scheme than a board with the actual materials mounted beside pictures of the relevant furniture.
This day will demonstrate how to create and mount a professional-quality presentation sample board. The course will include techniques to achieve a successful arrangement which illustrates your decorative scheme most effectively. The day culminates in a practical workshop where you will create your own presentation sample board.
- Cutting and mounting techniques
- Window mounting of curtains and blinds
- Mounting of heavy samples
- Effective board layout
- Keys, labelling and titles
- Using borders.
- Brief overview of some of the top digital presentation methods
- Understanding how to compile physical presentation boards
- Overview of what to include in a client presentation
- Overview of alternative physical presentation methods
- Top tips for successful verbal presentations
- Creation of a presentation sample board to a high standard.
- All materials for this course are included in the course fee
- Breakfast refreshments and a delicious light lunch will be provided. While a vegetarian option is made available, we are unable to cater to specific food intolerances or food allergies.
SAVE 10% off ALL KLC Short Courses with promo code: SC104. Offer ends 30/06/2020
Details for Booking
|Date||Day of week||Time||Duration||Cost||Location||Action|
|Thursday||10.00 - 16.00||1 day||£190||Chelsea Harbour - SW10 0XF|
|Monday||10.00 - 16.00||1 day||£190||Chelsea Harbour - SW10 0XF|