Interior Styling School
This one-week course unites five of KLC's highly successful styling days to create a comprehensive masterclass.
This one-week course unites 5 of KLC's highly successful styling days to create a comprehensive master class. From introductory principles, learn about interior styling including sourcing and specifying art and antiques. The course also includes the use of plants and flowers to style both interior and exterior scenes.
- Interior Styling for Beginners
- Sourcing and Styling Antiques for Interiors
- Sourcing and Styling Art for Interiors
- Styling Interiors with Flowers and Plants
- Styling the Outside Space
For past students of KLC one-day styling courses, please speak to a KLC Course Advisor if you have any questions about repeating course content.
- Gain confidence in curating decorative objects and artworks to achieve a desired 'look'
- Discover how and where to source items that bring character and style to a space
- Understand how to create consistent personality both indoors and out
- Create a flower arrangement
- Learn about houseplants and plants for the balcony and terrace
- Gain inspiration and tips on how to use antiques in contemporary interiors
- Understand the decorative differences between key eras of English antique furniture (Georgian, Victoria, Arts & Crafts)
- Demystify the inner workings of a top London auction house
- Learn how to group, arrange and hang artwork to its best advantage, including how to arrange collections
- Discover how art galleries can help you find new art and help you create personal collections over time.
This introductory course is open to all and is delivered at an introductory level, it is suited to professionals seeking to enhance skills, and to anyone who wishes to take a curated approach to presenting their home.
- All materials for this course are included in the course fee, including the use of a PC laptop for each student
- Breakfast refreshments and a delicious light lunch will be provided. While a vegetarian option is made available, we are unable to cater to specific food intolerances or food allergies.
Suitable for complete beginners and design enthusiasts
AUGUST OFFER: SAVE 10% off all 2022-2023 Short courses with promo code: SC10 on checkout. Offer ends 31/08/2022
Details for Booking
|Date||Day of week||Time||Duration||Cost||Location||Action|
|Monday to Friday||10.00 16.00||5 days||£975||Chelsea Harbour SW10 0XF|