Business Skills for Creative Entrepreneurs
Are you ready to go it alone? Do you have the germ of a business idea? Do you want to change career direction and make a difference?
KLC is looking for courageous and passionate individuals who want to immerse themselves and experience a business masterclass with a difference. Led by commercially successful creatives, this empowering and action packed course provides a tool kit of 21st century business and presentation skills acquired via creative workshops and conceptual group work. It will prepare you to develop ideas, respond to opportunities, exercise lateral thinking and take a creative approach to business challenges.
2 Week Intensive KLC Masterclass.
Due to ambitious time-tabling, this course has longer hours and runs daily from 09:00 to 17:00.
This intensive masterclass helps you to build a commercially-competitive business. Learn the fundamental skills and knowledge associated with business success via creative workshops and conceptual group work led by inspirational and innovative entrepreneurs.
The timetable considers the psychological, philosophical and ethical aspects of business success while covering all the basics of running a business. In active workshops, you will build skills in leadership and influencing, without losing sight of the need to maintain a healthy work/life balance. The course will be a catalyst for ambitious grafters who dream of self-employment, and of bootstrapping a business concept in order to master their own destiny.
- Creative strategies to keep agile, see and seize opportunities, respond to challenges
- Business and financial insights, including business planning and start-up, mission statements, company structures, record-keeping and documentation, contracts.
- Innovation and improvisation, fees and charging, procurement and sales
- Marketing intelligence covering branding, websites, SEO, client and customer generation, press and communications, social media
- Leadership and presentation skills, managing teams and employees, influencing, persuading and selling
- Sustainability and the environment, making a difference, social responsibility
- Business psychology, entrepreneurial case studies, negotiation, well being and balance
Who Should Attend:
This dynamic and fast-paced course is for creative individuals with a Big Idea, or with a spark of business inspiration and a generous helping of ambition; anyone on the brink of launching their own enterprise, or in the early stages of building a business. For anyone with passion, drive and ambition who seeks the skills and knowledge to support and nurture a fledgeling business in any field, and give it the best possible chance of future success.
- Breakfast refreshments and a delicious light lunch will be provided. While a vegetarian option is made available, we are unable to cater to specific food intolerances or food allergies.
We are continuing to take new bookings for onsite short courses scheduled from July 2020 onwards. All course fee payments are covered by our no-quibble fee-back guarantee if this course is cancelled for any reason.
Please refer to our Student Protection Plan.
SAVE 10% off ALL KLC Short Courses with promo code: SC109. Offer ends 30/09/2020
Details for Booking
|Date||Day of week||Time||Duration||Cost||Location||Action|
|Monday to Friday||09.00 - 17.00||2 weeks||£2975||Chelsea Harbour - SW10 0XF|