Interior Design Insiders' Secrets
Discover coveted suppliers and artisans from Interior Designer and Colour Expert, Sophie Robinson and two other top international interior designers in this inspirational KLC Masterclass week of designer talks, atelier and showroom visits, creative workshops.
1 Week KLC Masterclass.
This curated KLC Masterclass week of exclusive design talks and visits takes a look into some top interior designers’ hidden sources. Hear the designers talk about their work and their signature design elements, then add to your own sourcing notebook when they reveal some of their coveted sources. You’ll visit hidden trade workshops and explore how to incorporate the designers’ signature design elements into your own interiors.
- Three top interior designers reveal how they create unique interiors using their signature elements
- Visits to specialist hidden workshops and high-end showrooms – places only designers know about!
- Hands-on creative workshops exploring the designers’ design ethos and how you might incorporate these into your own design
- Afternoon tea and a private visit to a top London design hotel
- A visit to an exclusive private residence with the designer
- Learn about some of the hidden gems in top designers' sourcing notebooks
- Learn how bespoke commissions are undertaken and created in visits to specialist workshops
- Gain insight some of the techniques used by the specialists and practice them in a hands-on creative workshop
- Explore exclusive showrooms to add to your sourcing list
- Enjoy a private visit to a top London hotel to see how they’ve incorporated creative design into their interiors
- Follow a designer through one of their high-end residential interiors to learn how a designer creates beautiful, unique interiors to a client brief
- Learn about the importance of detail and finish in the creation of beautiful interiors
Who Should Attend:
Anyone with an interest in how top interior designers find inspiration for their projects, and how they find and work with talented collaborators.
- Breakfast refreshments and a delicious light lunch will be provided. While a vegetarian option is made available, we are unable to cater to specific food intolerances or food allergies.
Course Tutor Information:
Sophie Robinson is the undisputed colour queen and a tour de force in the interior design industry. Packing the punch of 20 years of experience in journalism, television and design, she is on a mission to inspire and help millions to have the confidence to create vibrant, individual, authentic and, of course, colourful homes.
She has starred as an interior designer in leading UK TV shows, including BBC’s DIY SOS, The Great Interior Design Challenge, ITV’s This Morning and 60 minute makeover.
Her podcast, The Great Indoors, with Kate Watson-Smyth recently launched in 2018, rocketing to number 6 in the Apple podcast charts. It is a celebration of all things interiors; full of laughs, hot tips and real expert insight. Sophie’s latest venture is her Colour workshops and online interior design courses, where she guides people through the design process, in order to give them the confidence to discover their own vision and sense of style. Her motto is Ban the beige!
Sophie is passionate about empowering people to have audacious homes, and through her blog and Instagram, shares everything she
knows about creating colourful and inspiring interiors. She also reveals the journey of her own Great Interior Design Challenge, as she renovates her dream family home near Brighton, where she lives with her husband Tom, her son Arthur and Lucy the dog.
We are continuing to take new bookings for onsite short courses scheduled from July 2020 onwards. All course fee payments are covered by our no-quibble fee-back guarantee if this course is cancelled for any reason.
Please refer to our Student Protection Plan.
SAVE 10% off ALL KLC Short Courses with promo code: SC109. Offer ends 30/09/2020
Details for Booking
|Date||Day of week||Time||Duration||Cost||Location||Action|
|Monday to Friday||10.00 - 16.00||5 days||£1945||Chelsea Harbour - SW10 0XF|