KLC Connect Webinar - ‘Top tips and must-dos to acquire great interior design clients'' with Laura Simpson & Clare Ainsworth
This KLC Connect webinar is free for KLC Students.
11 November 2020 - 17.30 - 18.35 (GMT)
Laura Simpson: Co-founder & Co-CEO of My Bespoke Room & Design Pal Pro.
Laura received a 1st Class Masters in Product Design Engineering in 2004. She has won two International RSA Inclusive Design Awards and received a patent for her final year design project. Prior to starting My Bespoke Room, she worked in senior commercial and creative roles for L’Oréal and Apple, before being retail design director at the high growth beauty SME Liz Earle.
Clare Ainsworth: Head of Business Development & Sales at Design Pal Pro
Clare has worked in interior design tech for the best part of the last 7 years. She previously worked at Houzz where she grew and led the UK and Nordic sales and customer retention teams. She is responsible for Design Pal Pro sales & business development.
In their webinar for KLC Connect Clare and Laura will reveal their Top tips and must-dos to acquire great interior design clients:
• Introduction and scene-setting
• The must-have essentials before you even begin finding clients
• Understanding your ideal client
• Building your contact list and tools to use
• Showcasing your portfolio and building reviews
• Which social media account to get started with
• Harnessing word of mouth
• Plus more as time allows...